Claire and Ava in Gruyeres, Switzerland

Claire and Ava in Gruyeres, Switzerland

October, 2011

October, 2011
Chess in Lausanne, Switzerland

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More R&R in Wisconsin

I must say yesterday was a terribly uneventful but delightfully relaxing day in Wisconsin...

I think a couple of fish were caught, the boat canvassed the lake a few times, Dave could be found on the same lawn chair in the same spot as years past, some people found trinkets and trash at the flea market...

In other news:

I started off the day w/ coffee cup in hand on the back porch and delighted in a hummingbird flitting over my head.

Joe and I collaborated w/ the Riggs to make a lasagne dinner which, I must say, waas topnotch. (You put enough cheese on anything and it's good.)

The power went off for an hour or so (thankfully we were entertained w/ a campfire at the time).

And the kids seemed to all have a ball. One highlight was watching John, Joe C., Gus and Scott engage them in duck duck goose in the volleyball court.

No comments:

Jama Masjid, Old Delhi

Jama Masjid, Old Delhi
Largest mosque in India